Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Objective of Job / position:
1. Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development, manage the marketing team in the daily operations ensuring that the master marketing plan and the strategy is implemented correctly and efficiently, deadlines are met and targets are archived
2. Ensure that brand and marketing messages are communicated across all marketing functions in line with the strategic direction for each brand and attuned to the target audiences
3. Pro-actively develops and plans promotions of ASIA DMC brands throughout all channels to thrive brand recognition and revenue
Roles and accountabilities:
Planning and team management
1. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing functions.
2. In coordination with the DOBD, develop working plans for the marketing team to ensure smooth implementation of the overall marketing strategy and the marketing plan for the supervised team.
3. Develop PR & Communications Plan to ensure all brand messages are communicated effectively and products are promoted to achieve the set targets
PR & Communications
1. Oversee the planning and coordination of publicity campaigns
2. Oversee the research, writing and distribution of press releases to targeted media and stakeholders
3. Coordinate the liaison with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
4. Organising promotional events such as press conferences, special theme events, tours and visits
5. Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
6. Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
7. Fostering community relations through various planned activities and events
8. Pro-actively network to build reputation and trust between the company and the public
9. Supervise the coordination of sponsorship opportunities
10. Coordinate the creation for all newsletters, PR articles and content creation (copywriting) on request
11. Supervise coordination of Photo and Video shootings
12. Analysing media coverage and reporting key findings
1. The marketing manager coordinates and oversees the production of promotion and info material, such as brochures, catalogues and newsletters, both print and online versions and ensures that the brand messages and content direction is applied correctly and in line with the marketing strategy
1. The marketing manager coordinates and oversees all marketing activities of the online marketing team and ensures that marketing plan is implemented correctly and timely as well as targets are met.
Communication, Reporting and Performance Tracking
1. The marketing manager ensures the effective communication between the different members of the marketing teams – Online Marketing team, PR & Communications team and Production team – ensuring that tasks, projects and plans are communicated and implemented according to schedule and timelines as well as quality standards are met.
2. He/she also coordinates effectively with the other departments within HG Holdings and its subsidiaries, ensuring that the inter-department communication of the marketing tasks and activities is done in a proper and clear way according to the company’s standard operation procedure (SOPs)
3. The marketing manager is in charge of monitoring the work of the supervisors, offering guidance and training in areas of improvement and makes pro-active recommendations to the supervisors in regards to the work of their executives with the aim to improve performance, quality and efficiency
4. The marketing manager is responsible for compiling weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly marketing reports to showcase the marketing activities, performances and achievements to be submitted to the DOBD.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.