California Fitness & Yoga Centers
"CHÚNG TÔI MUỐN CHỨNG MINH RẰNG ĐỂ CÓ ĐƯƠC CUỘC SỐNG TỐT VÀ LÀNH MẠNH HƠN, BẠN KHÔNG NHẤT THIẾT PHẢI TUÂN THEO KỶ LUẬT THÉP HOẶC PHẢI HY SINH; THAY VÀO ĐÓ, CHỈ CẦN ĐƯA VÀO LỐI SỐNG CỦA MÌNH... Chi tiết
Member Relations Coordinator - HCMC
Mô tả Công việc
40% Members complex request resolution
- Investigate and process all members’ complex requests identified from Customer Request Form in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Consult with Director of Operations to determine the best solution for members.
- Ensure members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely. information , and assistance by taking ownership of the relationship with the member when the need arises, also ensuring member requests are identified and met with the highest level of accuracy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with Management and other Departments especially Member Services Team.
- Work closely with Club Services Manager/ Director of Operations to provide real time solution for members complex requests.
- Record all members complex request outcome in Aphelion.
- Excellent knowledge of company Policies & Procedures.
- Propose sound options and solution to members complaints.
- Act as a subject matter expert and assist MSM to resolve member requests.
- Analyses the findings of member cases and report to Management.
- Compile member feedbacks received via letter/email/forms and report to Director of Operations.
30% Membership Processing & Compliance
- Ensure agreements and Customer Service Requests meet compliance standards.
- Process agreements in Aphelion within KPI.
- Perform audits of member cases to ensure meet company compliance standard.
- Perform club audits when requested by Management.
10% Training & Development
- Keep up to date and have good knowledge of published company Policies & Procedures.
- Keep up to date of company Sales pricing.
- We with Company & Club Services Department vision, mission & values.
- Present training on Communication to MSMs.
10% Department Communication
- Participate in weekly team meeting.
- Contribute to team building activities.
10% 7 Habits of Highly Passionate Team
- We make Life Better by doing what we Love.
- We are Mavens of Making Life Better through Fitness.
- We Play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is Fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is our DNA.
- We are Responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 2 years working experience in customer service capacity
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Accounting background an advantage
- Proficient In Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills especially in customer service complaints
- Ability to resolve problems effectively
- Empathetic and understanding
- Good with attention to details
- Good understanding of member data system
- Act with personal and professional integrity
* * CV Language: English
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: 44 hours/week
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 3 Năm
Phúc lợi: - free work-out
- flexible working time
Ứng viên nộp đơn cho công việc này thường nộp:
- Member Relations Coordinator - HCMC - California Fitness & Yoga Centers