Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
.NET / Sharepoint Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using .NET technologies.
• Report directly to the Project Manager or his/her delegate
• Work with project team members and support functions
• Communicate with an appointed Coach about job performance and career development
• Writes design/implementation documentation
• Participates in design/code reviews
• Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
• Creates prototype/test applications
• Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
• Adheres to strict delivery schedules
• At least 02 years of experience in .NET / Sharepoint programming.
• Has .NET architecture understanding and programming experience, setup/configuration SharePoint system independently.
• Be able to provide SharePoint development solutions from requirements, use SharePoint designer fluently.
• Experience on SharePoint search configuration and customization is preferred.
• Possesses analytical and report writing skills as well as ability to work independently is required.
• Good at English skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) is required.
• Priority will be given to those who are experienced in international software development projects.
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.