Autogrill VFS F&B Co. Ltd. is a joint-venture between Autogrill and Vietnam Food & Beverage Services Company. Established in 1977, the Italian group Autogrill has become the world’s... Chi tiết
Operation Manager - Cam Ranh Airport
Mô tả Công việc
1. General task
Responsible for all stores/ restaurants in airport. The Operation Manager is responsible for increasing sales and profits through financial management and leadership practice, provides leadership, direction and support to the Operation Director with the overall goal of ensuring the effective operation and success of company restaurants/store. The Operation Manager consistently demonstrates as well as enforces company policies, practices and procedures.
2. Essential responsibilities
· Sales and Profits
· Develops and implements creative and targeted sales-building strategies for assigned company restaurants to ensure optimal sales and earnings.
· Assists in the annual preparation of sales projections, expense budgets, and capital expenditure budgets.
· Meets or exceeds budgeted sales in the airport
· Maximizes profits and Area by controlling expenses within established budget guidelines.
· Identifies, evaluates and responds appropriately to labor efficiency problems.
· Monitors restaurant management and employee schedules.
· Assists restaurant management in identifying sales growth opportunities in restaurant merchandising and local restaurant marketing ideas.
· Executes and follows up on the financial results on a period basis.
· Executes and is accountable for all controllable financial results on a period basis according to plan.
· Operations and Quality Standards
· Ensure all restaurants meet or exceed Operations and Quality Standards.
· Performs visitations of each restaurant/stores on a period basis to ensure each restaurant management staff understands strengths and developmental opportunities as they relate to quality standards and should complete the Action Report for each visit.
· Follows up action plan for long forms.
· Ensures professional restaurant and team image through rigid adherence to restaurant cleanliness, uniforms, and appearance standards.
· Responsible in providing direction to the restaurants/stores management staff with regards to achieving the standard
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Hospitality management Degree or related major.
· Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions.
· Having the same position in related industry or 4 -5 stars hotel.
· Good communication in English and Vietnamese
· Management and leadership skill, problem solving, delegation, motivation and performance management skills.
· Previous Food and Beverage experience ideally in a QSR environment
· Be willing to make an extended commitment to the role
· Demonstrate understanding of QSR process and procedures
· Demonstrate sound financial understanding of QSR operation. Recruiting and Retention
· Responsible for management staffing, training, retention and turnover.
· Maintains management staffing in each Area according to budgeted levels.
· Forecasts management staffing needs with People Services Recruiter.
· Creates and maintains plan for developing internal candidates for promotion.
· Conducts interviews with appropriate Structured Interview Guide and background process.
Utilizes exit interview process with all management that leave the company.
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 60 days
- Thời gian làm việc: Official time
- Kinh nghiệm: 4 - 7 Năm
- Cơ hội huấn luyện: Internal and oversea
Đồng nghiệp: Friendly
Phúc lợi: Good benefits: Extra healthcare, Productivity Allowance
13th month salary
- Ngày nghỉ: 15 annual leave