Operations & Supply Chain Manager
Mô tả Công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Operations & Supply Chain Manager is responsible for building the backbone of the organization by creating the necessary structures to enable the business to run smoothly and deliver outstanding customer experience. Implementing a high-performance operational and customer centric culture within the organization, he contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Creating and implementing operational standards for store management and loss prevention;
- Defining procurement flow and overseeing sourcing process, supplier and contract management;
- Streamlining warehousing and order management processes and creating transportation and logistics systems;
- Managing a budget on all operations and logistics costs and minimizing the impact of these on the P&L.
*REPORTS TO: Director of Retail
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES& CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A.30% - Overseeing Store Operations
- Store Management:oversee correct POS usage and store inventory requests. Create return & refund policies.
- Storage Inventory Management: work with real estate team to secure adequate storage space. Design and implement in-store shelving, storage and stock monitoring processes.
- Loss Prevention: implement loss prevention practices and technology and minimize stock losses.
- Store Projects: work with merchandising, marketing and creative departments to bring their ideas to life.
B. 30% - Building and Streamlining Logistics and Warehousing processes
- Service Level: set standards for & ensure compliance with service level and CX for all supply chain.
- Order Management: design and coordinate the implementation of an order management system. Oversee the utilization of the same and monitor fulfillment costs & success rates, lead times and develop processes to streamline each of these metrics.
- Transportation Management: build bulk and last mile delivery capabilities via internal fleet creation or external third party contracting. Optimize the utilization of such network to minimize lead times and delivery costs while ensuring top customer experience and compliance with service level and brand promise.
- Inventory Management: design and implement optimal inbound, outbound, storage, picking and packing processes while allowing for a reduction of the lead time, inventory loss and costs associated with the same.
- Budget management: oversee the budget for all supply chain and logistics activities and proactively search and test new solutions or processes aimed at streamlining costs and improving CX.
C. 20% - Overseeing Sourcing and Procurement
- Sourcing: design and implement the necessary processes for sourcing outright and consignment products. Minimize the lead time and cost of sourcing and maximize the service level of suppliers.
- Contract Management: own the process of defining standard contractual clauses for our suppliers. Ensure compliance with standards defined, monitor violations and expiry dates.
- Supplier Management: build an account management structure to ensure timely coordination with suppliers and serve as a liaison for operational, finance & legal and commercial topics.
D. 20% - Building Team & Culture
- Recruitment: Define org structure, identify gaps and recruit ‘A Players’ capable of adding further to the team.
- Training & Development: design, create and overseecomprehensive Process & Project Management as well as overall Supply Chain training programs across multiple departments. Monitor and enforce the administration of 26 week onboarding plan.
- Succession Planning: Ensure an effective succession plan is in place to accommodate the growth of the team. Work with the management team to keep the succession plans current.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree from top school, preferably in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, Logistics, Engineering).
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in supply chain, inventory management, finance or project management.
- Heavily quantitative, with proven ability to create insights and actions from comprehensive datasets.
- Knowledge of statistics and other analytical techniques. Data extraction skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with sports, fashion or clothing trends. Previous experience in the field is a plus.
- Proven experience planning, cross-department projects and hands on implementation.
- Passionate about developing and mentoring a team of 2 or more.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- Demonstrated success in a directly relevant role.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 4 - 5 Năm