Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Personal Trainer (PT) Audit Officer provides administrative support for the daily operations of the PT department with a main focus on reports’ system; maintain internal procedure and help to make working cooperation with other Departments smoothly & accurately.
In this role you will be responsible to work with club level managers & staffs.
- Do daily reports of club level
- Make and edit reports as requested by Senior Management
- Audit club’s issues based on KPI requested from Fitness Manager and Internal PT Audit Manager
- Prepare documents, support Fitness Manager in Department internal recruiting processes such as arranging interviews, checking required documents, submitting papers & coordinating with HR Departments on further details
- Instruct and assist Personal Trainers all steps related to PT CRM system
- Gather and manage PT Staff profile information
- Support on sending emails to related Departments about PT’s issues, members’ issues at club level
- Do checking on club & personal’s revenue and session services
- Cooperate with HR and Accounting teams to ensure basic salary and commissions are correct, and solve incurred cases
- Support Personal Training team on De-compliant & Non-compliant issues and other issues related to members and Personal Training contracts
- Support Education team on all papers required for internal training classes, translate documents and assist foreigner Master trainer on communication in classes if any
- Provide document translation when needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- 100% reports and forms sent on time.
- Have an updated and full understanding of all policies and procedures related to Personal Training services
- 100% ensure required task done
- Analyze, understand and quick response to all cases happened at club related to Fitness team
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree or above
- English speaking is essential
- Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Administrative working experiences are preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Are extremely organized
- Passionate about Fitness
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.