Thông điệp từ công ty: Hạnh phúc là một hành trình, không phải là một điểm đến… Giới Thiệu: Hành trình của chúng tôi được bắt đầu từ khát vọng góp phần mang đến cuộc sống hạnh phúc và... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
Manage technical product/packaging development activities in order to ensure that the development program fits with company’s long term strategy. The new products must be in compliance with internal food safety system and government regulations.
- Manage all product category development activities in an effective manner.
- Evaluate possibilities of alternative and exchange raw materials in existing products.
- Create and manage formulations of existing and new products in compliance with food safety and government regulations.
- Maintain (inter)national network of contacts (e.g. suppliers, counterparts at Kerry) to ensure up-to-date knowledge, alignment and efficiencies in product development program.
- Prepare samples in lab for internal sensory evaluation.
- Manage pilot/trial runs for new products and improved products in factory(ies).
- Manage shelf-life test for new and improved products.
- Take care of product registration at MoH/DoH.
- Ensure right methodology, work instructions and related procedures available for new product development activities.
- Manage and upgrade equipment in R&D Lab to meet effectiveness in usage.
- Control budget of product category(ies).
- Lead in initiating all possibilities of developing new products, of optimizing recipe cost and packaging cost
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Chemical/ Food technology & related fields (2 – 3 years-experience in R&D of dairy company).
- Planning skill
- Problem solving skill
- Communication skill
- Presentation skill
- Team work
- Using MS Office package
- Fluent in Enlish (spoken & writing)
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: 44 hours per week
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 3 Năm
- Ngày nghỉ: 12 annual-paid-leave days per year