Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Accountable for a portion or portions of an operations function such as Manufacturing, Quality, PIC, Materials or Sterilization. Management with preparation and breakdown of plans of productivity, yield, budget, improvement based on yearly factory plan. Confirming operation is based on manufacture order and judging actual production.
· Being responsible for managing and supervising manufacturing based on manufacture order.
· Supervising cleaning, monitoring, and implementing health care to maintain production environment.
· Being responsible for appropriate retention management and preparation of production records.
· Control of appropriate storage per LOT, incoming/outgoing, usage record regarding stock of materials and products.
· Organizing investigation of deviation and complaints caused by production process and implementation of improvement action for them.
· Focuses the efforts of the team on defining and accomplishing common desired outcomes.
· Takes primary responsibility for establishing and maintaining a thoroughly supportive atmosphere throughout the group; encourages every member to participate.
· Assists the team in identifying problems, analyzing causes, and selecting appropriate solutions.
· Contributes to development and responsible for running area within budget guidelines.
· Conducts writing and delivering of annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
· Ensures maintaining accurate timekeeping documentation for associates and provides and maintains ongoing payroll and HR supporting documentation.
· Creates development plans for associates and provides honest and constructive performance feedback.
· Provides availability for flexible work schedule.
· Required for having wide-range knowledge including production, quality, personnel management, and regulation and strong leadership for compiling organization.
· The knowledge can be acquired by experiences in production field for 8 years at least.
· Good verbal and written communication ability in English
· Ability of preparing plans through understanding product's knowledge, market, and strategy.
· Ability of analyzing production facilities' efficiency and yield and making appropriate judgment and direction.
· Giving direction for personnel management and education/training of operator and having management skill.
· Strong leadership to achieve goals.
· Having done for education/training of GMP, VD, safety, document control, pharmaceutical law, 5S, and manufacturing control.
· Working knowledge of performance reports and how activities in area of responsibility affect them.
· Skilled in material control principles and warehousing concepts.
· Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Additional health care
- Accident insurance
- Transportation bus
- Others as per Company's policies
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.