Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Research the suitable projects for operating cinemas.
- Contact the project management board and deal the conditions.
- Execute the MOU and final leasing contract.
- Create the work plan with Project Development manager
- Follow the preparation of opening new site such as acquiring investment certificate, finding the suppliers for facilities, etc.
- Responsibility, can-do attitude in work
- Strong team-work with colleagues and partners
- Good problem-solving skill and logical thinking
- Good task-planning and time management
- Good reading the technical drawing of a store
- Good relationship with major property companies is an advantage
- English: fluently in both reading and speaking (~ IELTS 5.5)
- Korean is prefered
- Bachelor degree in Project management, Technical infrastructure, Construction
- 01 year experience in same position
- Working days: Mon -Fri (Sat available upon requests)
- Travel upon requests
- Working hours: 8AM - 5PM
- 02 months probation, next 01 year contract, next 03 year contract and next unlimited contract
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.