Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Provide leadership, counsel and coordination during the project development in order to develop the project management team, increase profitability and creation of value.
- Be creative and give new ideas following customer draft concept.
- Communicate and coordinate in highlighting and solving the issues.
- Plan and follow up project’s progress with team member by a timeline.
- Weekly report and meet up with Management Team, attend all relevant technical, review, management meetings.
- Review the accuracy of design and code to reach customer’s expectation.
- Ensure quality of the given area of work.
- Becomes a Client’s Mobility ‘Champion” and works to grow and promote the development of “mobility enhanced” applications, mobile technology adoption.
- Ensure setting of clear objectives and expectations for each project team member upon engagement in the project.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Project Management working on “Mobile” and/or “Mobility enhancement” related software development initiatives.
- Ability to: understand, define, document, and improve both automated and manual processes with the goal of improving said processes.
- Are passionate about your career, and take strong ownership of the initiatives you manage.
- Very good planning skills.
- Strong analytical skill, very well-organized, problem-solving.
- Good leadership and team spirit.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Makes effective and professional presentations to a variety of audiences of varying size and seniority.
- Must be a “mobility champion” and help develop and promote a solid mobility strategy. Good knowledge about mobile application/ Game production is a plus.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.