Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Act as the main contact point between DRH and project partners for project development & deployment in a professional manner.
- Prepare compensation plan and site clearance in compliance with partners’ agreement & government approvals.
- Represent for DRH to deal with design/architecture consultants & building supervisors to accomplish the project objectives.
- Establish a project management system that allows for adjustments to the plan, as required, through project’s life.
- Set up monitoring & controlling process to meet the project quality/ objectives on time, and on budget with minimum defect.
- Use project management software to monitor project progress & ensure the project is completed on schedule.
- Analyze status information, prepare clear reports and conduct project audits to identify any defects.
- Tightly control project objectives to meet initial quality standard on time & on budget.
- Control changes in the project from time to time.
- Measure quantitative & qualitative standards required by projects phase before requesting Finance to make payment to contractors.
- Verify all work have been accomplished as defined & agreed before acceptance.
- Identify likely potential risks and develop risk management plan to minimize the impact of adverse events
- Update and suggest corrective action for the impact due to risk to Sr. Management Team in a timely manner.
- Keep track of changes, record the impact and the reason, justify the changes to the management to capture lesion learnt for future projects.
- Training and coaching subordinates from time to time to make their behavior and technical skill changed to keep abreast of project progress.
- Planning for talent review and successors in alignment with Human Resources program.
- Prepare weekly, monthly report on status of the project including quality, timing & cost of the project during the project cycle.
- Prepare a periodic report on variances between the plan and actual status including analyzing the root cause & corrective action for any variance.
1. POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT (defines the major functions/purpose of the position)
This position is created with an attempt to help the company effectively deliver all construction projects including preparation, planning & execution of the projects on time, on budget & on target.
2. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deputy Project Manager, Project Administration Executive, Sr. Investment Analyst
3. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Interacts with all levels throughout the Departments of DRH for project development.
4. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.