Due to business development, we are looking for project manager for our new project with scopes of work as below:
- Responsible for a large construction project or several smaller construction projects including, project management teams, site organisation, document organisation, safety, quality control, contract management and budgetary management.
- Implementation on their construction sites of Project Management Quality Management System, associated tools, processes and procedures to ensure site activities are appropriately controlled and monitored for the satisfactory progression of the projects and in accordance with Archetype Group standards. Participate in the continuous improvement of the Archetype Group Quality Management System and Project Management processes.
- Directly manage their project team(s) to ensure quality management outcomes in pre-construction, construction, commissioning, hand-over and post-construction.
- Responsible for ensuring the resourcing levels on their project(s) is appropriate in terms of numbers and skill level of employees. Overall management of their team(s) including the recruitment, mentoring, performance management and support of team members.
- Planning, scheduling and overall budgetary responsibility for the project(s) they are responsible for, ensuring that projects remain on time schedule and within budget.
- Client liaison to ensure that needs are being met and a good relationship is maintained at all times, assist where necessary to develop new project management business, and negotiate extra fees directly with clients as appropriate.
- Ensure at all times good communication channels are maintained between the project team, contractors, clients and the Archetype Group office.