Project Officer (Flood Proofing)
Mô tả Công việc
- Provide specific advise to local government in three cities in the Mekong Delta on developing flood risk sensitive urban planning, e.g. zonal planning, drainage planning etc.
- Provide expertise to local government with regards to urban planning
- Create linkages between various government departments to assist in the development of integrated and flood risk sensitive urban planning
Coordinate various activities and oversee implementation of consultant contract in the Mekong Delta together with other members of team:
- Flood maps to assess flood risks in urban areas
- Suitability maps to assess insurance risks
- Early Warning Systems
- Be a link between the program’s activities in the Mekong Delta and activities on national level with regards to urban planning
- Provide input on operations and budget planning for all project activities
- Liaise with and provide input to the project partners in all provinces, including local and provincial government authorities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Master degree in Urban Planning or related field
- At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Overall expertise in the urban planning context (specific expertise in the field of hydro management/flood management is a plus)
- Willingness to travel within various provincial offices in the Mekong Delta and travel to Hanoi.
- Strong willingness and ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relations on a daily basis
- Expertise and working experience in diverse economic and environmental topics, especially related to climate change
- Knowledge of planning, budgeting and M&E processes in the public sector is an advantage.
- High level written and oral communication and report writing skills in both English and Vietnamese. German is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work and produce - sometimes under high pressure - high level and quality outputs with limited supervision and management.
- Demonstrated team work ability, dynamic and self-motivated character.
- Excellent command of MS-Office.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under time pressure, occasionally obliging to irregular and long working hours.
- Excellent sense of initiative and ability to work independently.
* Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before March 01st 2017.
Note: Please state “Application for the Project Officer (Flood Proofing)” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 3 - 5 Năm
Ứng viên nộp đơn cho công việc này thường nộp:
- Senior Project Officer (Flood Proofing) - The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)