Assess, organize and control sales of building projects according to project sales objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To plan, forecast, monitor and evaluate project sales in order to monitor project sales achievement.
- To maintain good relationships and inform, advice and negotiate pricing with customers in order to increase project sales.
- To coordinate with sales administration and warehouse team concerning delivery in order to ensure an optimum service level.
- To implement pricing policy and provide feedback and recommendations concerning efficiency and achievements in order to achieve sales objectives.
- To coordinate concerning marketing activities with external partners and marketing team in order to maximize sales.
- To analyze, control and report actual expenses and forecast expenses in order to monitor and control budget achievement.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with architects, contractors, developers and dealers in order to ensure a good corporate image.
- To maintain an efficient project sales filing system, following company guidelines.
- To prepare monthly report and monthly sales forecast to Sub-Process Leader, Order Obtainment.
- To identify market needs and trends in construction industry.
- To monitor and analyze competitors sales promotions and activities.
- To implement, monitor, and evaluate sales strategies and actions.
- To refine product knowledge constantly.
- To assume the functions and responsibilities of SPL or of other sales members in accordance with the Sub-Process Leader's roster.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationship with your own colleagues, and all other processes.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company's policies.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of the company's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.