Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Our client is a Japnese company, now is looking for a Project Sales Staff based in Hanoi, as detail:
- To manage, forecast, assess, plan project sales to manage project sales achivement
- To maintain good relationships and inform, advice and negotiate pricing with customers in order to increase project sales.
- To work with sales admin and warehouse team to have the best service
- To implement pricing policy and provide feedback and recommendations concerning efficiency and achievements in order to achieve sales objectives.
- To coordinate concerning marketing activities with external partners and marketing team in order to maximize sales.
- Control expenses to control budget
- To develop and maintain relationships with developers, architects, dealers…
- To keep project sales filling system effectively
- To report monthly and make sales forecast
- To identify market needs and trends in construction industry
- To monitor and analyze competitors sales promotions and activities.
- To implement, monitor, and evaluate sales strategies and actions.
- To continually refine product knowledge
- To assume the functions and responsibilities of sales members
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain relationship with co-worker, processes..
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company's policies
- To have a complete understanding of the company's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge & Skills: Marketing/Business Administration.
- Education: University graduate
- Age: From 23 years old
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in sanitary ware sales.
- Personality: Good communication, negotiation, teamwork skill; can work under high pressure
- Languages: English
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.