Thông điệp từ công ty: Hạnh phúc là một hành trình, không phải là một điểm đến… Giới Thiệu: Hành trình của chúng tôi được bắt đầu từ khát vọng góp phần mang đến cuộc sống hạnh phúc và... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
Handle all activities of buying raw material including import and local, sourcing new delivery, managing suppliers in terms of cost, delivery & quality.
- Prepare annual procurement plans including schedules and budgets.
- Establish forecast analysis to have the best stock possible according to the needs of stores.
- Be sure to have stock during promotional campaign
- Negotiate with suppliers for the best price, contract ter.ms (delivery time, after-sales service, methods of payment…).
- Build up database of suppliers offering high-quality products with reasonable price
- Check the quality and progress of supplying the entire materials for production and business activities of the Company.
- Send purchase order to the suppliers and follow up, until arrival of the raw materials to the warehouse/stores. (Validate the Proforma invoice, invoice check and allocation of the orders)
- Prepare bidding related documents under the forms regulated by Vietnam’s Law on Procurement and/or the WB;
- Conduct market research and support the Finance Unit in completing cost estimates
- Perform independent appraisal reports on Bidding Documents and Bids of other units;
- Follow up on contract execution and monitor the hand-over of goods, services and other work, including compliance with technical requirements, as agreed with requesters;
- Hand-over all procurement documentations to Finance Unit for payment, follow-up and filing;
- Ensure the delivery schedule and follow up the arrival of the shipment
- Must be done on time, following temperatures and sell-life of products.
- Manage the movement of materials/finished goods/ equipment etc…in and out the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure and to comply with local law and process
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree of Economy/ Business Administration/ Supply chain/ Logistic…
- 2 years-experience in purchasing material of FMCG/ Chemist companies
- Good knowledge of Customs Code
- Planning skill
- Problem solving skill
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Negotiation Skill
- Logical thinking & problem solving skill
- Good in team work & able work independently
- Excellent in computer skill
- Good command in English
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: 40 hours per week
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 3 Năm
- Ngày nghỉ: 12 annual paid-leave days per year