1. Assuring material enough for production to keep production smoothly
- Controlling and ensuring stable delivery status by regularly review and evaluate supplier and their production status
- Ensuring material is ordered at right time, right supplier with right quality
- Tracking supplier by assigning staffs to check status of material at supplier’s factory to have corrective action
- Choosing reliable/capability suppliers.
2. Obtaining reasonable price for all materials
- Understanding price structure of material.
- Analyzing price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Getting the best deal for their organization - the highest quality goods and services at the lowest cost.
3. Maintaining the current suppliers & develop potential suppliers
- Evaluating suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed.
- Interviewing vendors and visit suppliers' plants to examine and learn about products, services, prices and assess suppliers’ capabilities.
- Working out purchasing policies with suppliers
4. Leading & training staff
- Leading staffs to achieve the company goal for Purchasing Department.
- Training staffs to understand the process of purchasing
- Training staffs to be proactive and effective in assessing suppliers.