Main purpose: Manage all Quality processes of the factory and North marke. Ensure the optimal organization and performance of the quality system including the performance of the laboratory and hygienist. Ensure compliance of quality system and standards to local law or regulations as well as Guidelines.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards (compliant), on time and meeting consumer expectations. With high quality performance of production line.
- Effectively manage the DOR, ensure exchange of information (cascade Target/escalate issues) for alignment with the objectives in the short term and WOR, MOR for medium and long term to achieve quality objectives and to identify and achieve performance improvement
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with the local laws striving for Zero accidents through continuous coaching on safety behaviours.
- Develop and manage all quality assurance systems (ISO22000, ISO9001, ect.)/ processes/ procedures/ SOP and work instructions, etc. Ensure they are all well implemented and continuously improved.
- Lead a continuous improvement/employee involvement culture through NCE approach. Drive for excellence and support subordinates in their tasks.
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to individuals and team. Ensure succession plans and development - coaching of direct reports
- Budget Management: Build quality budget, ensuring justification, request, implementation, reporting and tracking in line with Guidelines
- Other specific tasks as requested by Plant Manager.