Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Performance Quality Control Engineer (SPQCE) works with project team and owns the responsibilities of performance testing activities in the project such as reviewing requirements, creating performance test cases, executing performance test scripts, reviewing test results, performance benchmarks and so on.
• Report directly to QC lead or Project manager
• Request for participation in review sessions of project test artifacts
• Co-operate with other member in team to get done the assignments
• Approve career development plan for individuals in the group
• Request for receiving training to perform project
• Become member of board that needs for improving engineering process
• Become member of board that needs for researching new tools or technologies
• Have dot line report to Software Testing Engineering group
• Managing product delivery time-to-market
• Good balancing development/applying effort with the cost, increasing project productivity
• Coordinate with other support groups in order to facilitate QC activities
• From 02 years of software testing experience is required.
• Having experience in managing small software development is a plus.
• Having knowledge on Software Testing process and practice
• Good at English communication skills is required.
• Exposure to test automation or performance testing tool (like HP Toolset, custom framework or application, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledgeable on HP Loadrunner, Silk performance, Silk Test test is a PLUS
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.