- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering or Technical institute
- 3+ years experience in quality process and product management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry
- A minimum of 1-years experience in leadership role of managing large group of inspectors or quality manger role of a small manufacturer
- Experience working with quality management system e.g. ISO, quality frame works
- Excellence technical knowledge, experience in motor and generator manufacturing & technical is preferred
- Detail-oriented, experienced in process and product quality control & quality management system
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong business and analytical ability
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Familiarity with Lean Flow and production control systems and routines
- Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities and resolve appropriately
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Ability to apply Six Sigma tools.
- Open & Honest and Trustworthy
- Can work individually and/or in a team and can handle high working pressure / Resilience