Prudential Finance, a member of Prudential Plc. (Britain) was the first fully foreign owned consumer finance company, officially operating in... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
We are currently looking for a talented and professional Report Analyst for the territory of Ho Chi Minh:
- As a Report Analyst, your main missions will focus on producing the assigned analytic packs, regular reports (daily, monthly, and ad-hoc) with a purpose of improving CIU (Credit Initiation Unit – Xác minh tín dụng) operational effectiveness and be a key role in scorecard project.
Your main accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Having regular update / discussion with related processing unit within credit operations regarding Credit Underwriting Policy and evaluate the effectiveness of CIU process.;
- Handling assigned reports and analytic packs to understand and recommending for improvements of internal process that maximise performance and maintain the risk/reward balance;
- Being a key role in scorecard imbedding and implementation in CIU;
- Support business with ad-hoc/project analyses as required;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Education Background: University Graduate, major in Statistics, Math or Business Administration is preferred.
- No. years of experience: One and a half years experience in using analytical tool such as advance MS office . Expert in Excel would be an advantage.
- Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill, Abilities):
- MS office skills, focus on Excel;
- Analytical, Strong in numbers;
- Analytical thinking, Strong in numbers;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
How to apply:
We can’t wait to find our next great talent! If interested, Do not hesitate anymore and send your CV to Recruitment Team!
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 3 Năm
Ứng viên nộp đơn cho công việc này thường nộp:
- Report Analyst Officer - California Fitness & Yoga Centers