- Be in charge of all tasks of captain as well as waiter/ waitress.
- Cooperate with all staff to prepare before shift.
- Manage service tasks in the restaurant.
- Allocate staff to take charge in preparation.
- Conduct a meeting at the beginning of the shift for all staff.
- Manage all waiter/ waitress at the area in charge.
- Handle all complaints of guests regarding food, beverage and quality of service smoothly.
- Be responsible for ensuring all staff in accordance with the regulation of company.
- Make daily report at the end of the shift to operation manager.
Supervision and checking:
- Supervise senitary work, uniform and time of work of all staff.
- Monitor preparation work before shift, cashier area, bar area.
- Check and make staff carry out the standard of service, all procedures as well as the order of each division.
- Supervise product quality and service quality comply with regualtions.
- Cooperate with kitchen to update daily menu appropriately.
- Monitor the use of tools.
- Check all equipment belong to the area in charge.
- Training staff on a regular basis.
- Propose monthly/ unexpectedly bonuses on the basis of the bonus and wage regulations of the company.
- Evaluate work performance of staff periodically.