Công Ty TNHH VietNam NOK
Với 100% vốn đầu tư từ Tập Đoàn NOK (Nhật Bản), CÔNG TY TNHH VIỆT NAM NOK là một trong những nhà sản xuất các loại sản phẩm Phốt chặn kín (Oil Seals) và Roon cao su (O-Rings) hàng đầu Việt Nam,... Chi tiết
Sale Executive (Chuyên Viên Kinh Doanh)
Mô tả Công việc
1. This position is responsible for organising sales visits; demonstrating/presenting products; establishing new business; maintaining accurate records; attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings; reviewing sales performance; negotiating contracts
2. Develop annual marketing plan with goals, strategies, tactics and programs based on a complete analysis of the market, customer needs, competition and NOK resources and abilities.
3. Provide leadership to all functional areas to support the successful attainment of sales goals.
4. Provide strategic think, and good business judgment in all aspects of marketing for the brands including customer service, quality improvements, pricing, product development, packaging, communications, deals, etc.
5. Monitor and evaluate sales performance trend to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans to achieve optimal results.
6. Initiate and recommend new business opportunities and improvements to strengthen the brand franchise.
7. Working with multi-functional resources, seeking their input and involvement to ensure that all activities in support of sales activities are coordinated to maximize the sales’s performance.
8. Develops and manages strong interpersonal relationships:
- Recognizes training as a key part of his or her responsibilities.
- Trains direct reports, brand managers/ assistant brand managers/ brand assistants from day one onwards.
- Develops effective ways to teach new skills to subordinates (if any)
- Makes a positive contribution to a struggling subordinate or manager
- Keeps the agency well-informed, motivated and productive.
- Exploits superiors as resources thereby developing a healthy working relationship with them.
9. Thinks analytically, strategically, creatively
- Handle complex issues easily, able to break them into manageable parts.
- Good relationship with management’ understands their needs.
- Able to evaluate the total business objectively and isolate key problems/ opportunities.
- Develop long range plans for the category, has a “vision” of the future.
10. Has superior verbal and written communication skills:
- Skilled in communicating to Management, both orally and in writing.
- Able to resolve conflicts in a mature and objective way.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Graduate in marketing, Business administration, commercial, techinical or related fields
- Min 3 years of experience in sales or marketing multi-national company
- Young, energetic and willing to learn
- Good command of English or Japaneses, both written and spoken
- Go on business when be required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative in long term and short term solution oriented handling
- Self motivated and hard-working
- Team worker per excellence,
- Strategic thinker and tactic executor, from start till end
- Please adding your picture on the CV with 3x4 size.
- Having shuttle vehicle for employee who live in HCMC, Thu Duc.
- The salary is depended on your qualification.
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: 8 hours per day
- Kinh nghiệm: 4 - 6 Năm
Cơ hội huấn luyện: - Internal & External Training
- Overseas Training
Đồng nghiệp: - Hard working
- Be honest
Phúc lợi: - Year-end bonus
- Family Day Party each Year
- Annually Health-Check
- Union allowance
- Birthday Gift
- Ngày nghỉ: 2 Saturdays each month