- Years of experience: At least 2 years in same position.
- Essential requirements:
- University Degree
- Good at France & English (speaking, writing and listening).
- Have good relationship with Agents in France is an advantage.
- Good at Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook …)
- Willing to work overtime and under high pressure.
- Good teamwork player
- Competitive & attractive salary with bonus each half-year.
- Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
- Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
- Free lunch in kind.
- Premium health care insurance package.
- International, fair and transparency working environment.
- Training and traveling opportunities.