Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Our client is a FDI manufacturing company in packaging industry, now looking for a Sales Manager position.
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of new products as technical, design,quality, ....
• Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assist inthe development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provide monthly reports to senior management regarding sales, marketing and performance.
• Provide timely accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Provide timely checking, planning, approval on all technical drawings, tooling orders.
• Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Create and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruit,train, test, and hire staffs based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Bachelor’s degree, major in technical or related to;
· Have 3-5 years of experience in sales management;
· Fluent in English and Japanese;
· Experience with enterprise solutions and large, complex organizations;
· Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management;
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
· Willingness to travel and work in other team of professionals;
· Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.