Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
• Programming and make quotation for customer’s request/booking
• Choose the service & establish suitable service to meet the customers demand
• Manage current travel agent account relationships and maximize the potential return
• Make promotion packages/ tariffs...
• Support and back up report for Key Account Manager.
• Follow up on customer satisfaction
• Cooperate with Tour Operation Department to reserve all services for clients
• Supporting Account Department in issuing invoice and controlling debt.
• Inspecting destinations, meeting with hotels, organizing new product & expanding company’s services.
• Attending the trade meeting & exhibition upon request.
• Other tasks by Key Account Manager’s requirement.
· University graduated.
· Fluent in Chinese
· Good command in English
· Have good relationship with Agents in Asia is an advantage.
· 3 years experience in the same position.
· Competitive & attractive salary with bonus quarterly.
· Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
· Working from Monday to Friday.
· Freelunch in kind.
· Premium health care insurance package.
· International, fair and transparency working environment.
· Training and traveling opportunities.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.