Prudential Finance, a member of Prudential Plc. (Britain) was the first fully foreign owned consumer finance company, officially operating in... Chi tiết
Senior Accountant ( Reporting )
Mô tả Công việc
We are currently looking for a talented and professional Senior Accountant (Reporting) for the territory of Ho Chi Minh.
As a Senior Accountant (Reporting), your main responsibilities will include:
1. Statutory Report:
- Be responsible for local statutory reports including daily reports to the State Bank of Vietnam and other regulatory bodies;
- Support SBV monthly, quarterly reports as line manager’s assignment;
- Ensure the accuracy of report and meet tightly the deadline submission;
- Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting system;
2. System management:
- Review and ensure correct set up of LMS and Finnone.
- Recommend system improvements where necessary;
3. Internal and External Audit:
- Work closely with internal and external audit as line manager’s assignment.
4. Monthly closing:
- Actively involved in month end closing process
- Review draft trial balance with narratives before submission for final approval
- Debt classification and provision
- Loan related accounts breakdown and reconciliation
5. Ad-hoc / Others:
- Be ready to support line manager as and when required
- Be available to be a back up for line manager and participate in informal/formal job rotation;
- Attend diligently to ad-hoc requests with no compromise on quality and deadlines
- Others task as line manager’s assignment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Hence, your profile should have:
1. Education Background : University graduated (Major: accounting & finance/auditing section)
2. Experience :
- At least five years working experience in Finance department.
- Intensive experience in dealing with SBV regulations and reporting is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in spreadsheet, numbers savvy, experience in consumer finance is an added advantage.
3.Qualifications (Knowledge , Skill, Abilities)
- Knowledge of IFRS, SBV requirement, Vietnam tax laws;
- Should have communication, organization , time management, reporting skills;
- Good at computer skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- Good communication, organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a performance oriented environment and has the ability to multi tas;
- Detail oriented yet performs tasks fast and accurately;
- Ability to work independently yet functions as a strong team player.
How to apply: We can’t wait to find our next great talent! If interested, Do not hesitate anymore and send your CV to Recruitment team now!
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 4 Năm