Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Develop, implement and manage a salary administration program to ensure that the company is externally competitive and internally equitable.
- Design and recommend compensation plans including salary structure as well as incentive and other benefits programs.
- Prepare & check monthly salary for all offices including oversea staff (ie: Singapore …)
- Regularly review and enhance the company’s compensation and benefits package through participating in salary surveys so as to attract and retain high potential talents.
- Do monthly & annual report by routine and advise management on the impact of new legislature on payroll procedures whenever necessary; maintain and improve quality of all master data
- Other tasks assigned by HR manager
- At least more than 3-4 years of working experience in the same position
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, HR Management are preferred.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Law, tax implications and legal compliance requirements of reward, including salary sacrifice schemes
- Good knowledge of international tax (ie: Singapore tax, American tax …)
- Experience in working with expatriates is preferred.
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills
- Good command of English
- Excellent attention to detail.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.