Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
I. JOB PURPOSE
- Implement recruitment consultancy activities;
- Interact with customers in the assigned business areas to satisfy recruitment demands from customers.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Executive Search & Selection activities and customers information
- Prepare / implement recommendations to customers about recruitment plan (meeting / contract)
- Base on company procedures and policies, handle the contract from begin to finish
- Handle job placement orders from start to finish, following established procedures and policies
- Conduct interviews of applicants to identify suitable candidates for placement purposes
- Expand candidate/client network in the specific sector assigned.
- Follow up customer’s account and collect the recruiting fee on time
- Achieve personal sales target and co-oprerate with colleagues Business Development
- Identify potential clients / candidates in the recruitment market
- Business development by building / maintaining good relationship with customer/ candidates
- Cooperate with managers / consultants to meet team’s objectives
- University degree / college of Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related majors
- Languages: Fluent speaking and listening skills, ability to read and translate of foreign language documents related to professional
- Computers: Ability to use office applications, CRM
- Problem solving, customer care, analyze, communicate effectively
- Create professional style of work for the recruitment, or plan & proposed methods for building database of potential candidates
- Flexibility in handling work
- Negotiation skills
- Sales skills, good human sense, detail oriented
- Interview Skills, giving right comments and the right selection in recruitment
- Be honest and frank communication skill
- Strict compliance with all processes, company guidelines, openness, gentleness with people, always improving, changing the way to more effective
- Ability to working with people, psychology, and work well under pressure and high
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in Executive Search & Selection Field
- Flexibility in handling the unexpected situation & ability to adapt to the current working conditions
- Ability to interact well with senior candidates, recruiters, clients in & outside the company
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.