CJ CGV là đơ n v ị thu ộ c CJ Group, m ộ t trong top 5 c ụ m r ạ p chi ế u phim l ớ n nh ấ t toàn c ầ u và là nhà phát hành, c ụ m r ạ p chi ế u... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
Detail specific for position
• experience in event
• excellent communication skill, activities & event coordinating skill
• dynamic, creation & enthusiasm
• Spreading-out CJ Way & spirit to employee.
- Building the Corporate culture (CJ Way, CJ Spirit, etc.), based on plan & BOD message;
• Planning & Implementing the activities in order to orientate employee in corporate culture.
- Participating in planning of goals and objectives, organizing the meetings, conferences, events, with respect to budgets, speakers, facilities, technology, logistical requirements, and other related issues;
- Planning & Implementing the activities, events to connect employee & improve teamwork spirit;
- Building the CGV working way by activities, event, message
• Co-ordinating with CJ Rep. to spread-out CJ activities, event, CJ Way to CGV employee.
• Employee welfare & management
- Ensuring all employee welfare are provided on time (Congratulation, condolence, vouchers, other benefits)
- Lead all events/ internal activities
- Internal Communication (pop up emails, etc..)
- Org Chart Following up
- Run Data Report ( for employee nationwide, new re-signers, new comer,..)
- Admin jobs on request from HRM
- Report to HRM
- Deliver all CGV Orientation to newcomer of CGV
- Deliver all CGV Training Course (which are planned & our of plan) to target participants
- Co-ordinate with other department to implementation the training courses which are planned o out of plan
- Support employee to implement the training courses which are planned, such as training agency selecting, training application approval, etc…
- Ensure the participant list (right target, enough quantity, attendance) for the training courses which are organized by CJ Representative Office
- Plan new internal training course, following-up BOD’s suggestions and company training needs for the next year
- Plan & control budget, based on annual training plan
- Support HRM to process annual KPI setting, Performance evaluation, Promotion & Transfer, Discipline & Awards and other issues related to organization development
- Develop & maintain corporate culture
- Monitor HRIT System
- Make reports related to training & development issues as required by CGV HQ, CJ Rep., BOD or HRM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field (MBA preferred).
• At least 4-5 years of working experience
• Experience in Entertainment & Media or Retails Field is a plus.
• Working knowledge of employee attraction, Labor relations
• Strong communication (External and Internal) and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English both in writing and in speaking.
• Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office).
• Advanced presentation capability with expertise in literature.
• Compliance and integrity with highly motivated spirit.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 4 - 5 Năm