Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
- Support local operations team to enhance and align customer service standards, product knowledge and fashion acumen to achieve global consistency for CHARLES & KEITH GROUP.
- Delivery various in-house learning and fashion programmes (including OJT) to achieve Company's core values and business goals
- Conduct various assessments and audits to ensure transfer of learning for retail and fashion programmes
- Review training evaluation and feedback to improve training effectiveness
- Perform training administration in accordance to ogranizational requirements
- Provide feedback on learning and fashion programmes to enhance employee skills so that they are equipped with necessary skills to achieve organizational goals
- Assist in frontline colleagues’ Learning Needs Analysis and provide feedback to HQ on learning needs to support company's global needs
- Champion various projects and initiatives to enhance employee engagement among partners
- Responsible for other relevant learning and customer service initiatives
- Diploma/Degree in related fields
- Minimum 2 years working experience in conducting trainings, preferably in Retail/Beauty industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel)
- Pro-active, independent and meticulous
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Training/ L&D certifications will be a plus
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.