Senior Project Officer (Flood Proofing)
Mô tả Công việc
- Provide specific advice to Ministry of Construction (MOC) and other Ministries on developing flood risk sensitive urban planning, natural disaster risk management and LEWS legislation, regulations and decisions.
- Design TORs for and oversee various consultancies and legal assessments to formulate policy recommendations on a national level
- Establish linkages between various government departments and ministries to assist in the development of integrated and flood risk sensitive urban planning
- Be a link between the program’s activities in the Mekong Delta and activities on national level with regards to flood risk and urban planning legislation
- Provide input on operations and budget planning for all project activities
- Contribute to national-level and provincial workshops
- Document results and experience learnt from policy development activities and present to national stakeholders
- Liaise with and provide input to the project partners in all provinces, including local and provincial government authorities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Master degree in Urban Planning or related field
- At least 5-7 years of professional working experience in a similar position. Working experiences with working with the ministries and international organizations are an asset.
- Overall expertise in the urban planning context (specific expertise in the field of hydro management/flood management is a plus)
- Willingness to travel within various provincial offices in the Mekong Delta
- Strong willingness and ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relations on a daily basis
- Expertise and working experience in diverse economic and environmental topics, especially related to climate change
- Knowledge of planning, budgeting and M&E processes in the public sector is an advantage.
- High level written and oral communication and report writing skills in both English and Vietnamese. German is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work and produce - sometimes under high pressure - high level and quality outputs with limited supervision and management.
- Demonstrated team work ability, dynamic and self-motivated character.
- Excellent command of MS-Office.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under time pressure, occasionally obliging to irregular and long working hours.
- Excellent sense of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
- Interested qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email provided in the GIZ Application form or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, Hanoi, Vietnam), before April 21st 2017.
***** Note: Please state “Application for the Senior Project Officer (Flood Proofing, based in Hanoi)” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Please download the GIZ Application form by clicking "Apply button"
** The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 7 Năm