Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
The Senior Training Officer will assist the Human Resources Department in the provision of soft skills training services within the company. He/she has a key responsibility in ensuring that training activities internally and externally are organized and delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
70% Training Arrangement and Delivery
- Conduct HR part of ‘3 days of Culture’.
- Conduct soft skill training courses by HR.
- Coordinate with Corporate Office and related departments to arrange staff training program based on organizational and employee needs.
- Assist to manage the delivery of training program.
- Arrange continuous training for unsuccessful participants.
10% Training Needs and Training Material
- Use questionnaires and surveys to analyze training needs.
- Develop training resources for in-house courses.
- Compile Training Material of all departments, standardize the format, translate into English – Vietnamese and vice versa.
5% Statutory Training Courses
- Regularly update laws related to training within the industry and suggest courses.
5% Training Administration
- In charge of training related administration as per request.
5% Other assignments
- Handle/ Support ad-hoc projects, or other assignments as per request.
5% 7 habits of highly passionate team
- We make Life Better by doing what we love.
- We are Mavens Of Making Life Better through fitness.
- We Play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is in our DNA.
- We are responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
- 80% feedback from the trainees for training courses is from “good” to “excellent”.
- 90% training data will be updated in 3 days after finishing training courses and 98% is accurate.
- Make sure 40% of the trainees will feedback through survey.
- Bachelor Degree, major in business administration/human resources is preferable.
- At least three (03) years of working experience in training.
- Good English and Vietnamese, both writing and speaking.
- Good training skills.
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Power Point.
- Good attention to details.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.