- As a Solution Consultant, you will hold responsible for the successful delivery and development of consultancy management, technical solution and building solution offerings in the assigned Solution Group. You will work closely with the team to deliver the solution that meets all the business, technical and quality requirements from client. Your solution must content all deliverables and solution pricing. You will outline the required support resources, comply with implementation methodology for all required documentation in term of solution delivery.
- To be successful in this job, you should have a strong interpersonal, communication, client service mindset, along with organizational skills, with excellent experience in offering framework with knowledge of Cisco products.
- Your Report line: You will report Country Sales Director
- Work close with client and team to develop and integrate solution(s)
- The solution must be complied with company strategic direction
- Provides leadership to all Solution Group resources
- Supports Client with business solution creation
- Provides Client with value add future advanced technologies direction, benefits, roadmap, ROI (Return On Investment) literature and detail
Working with Account Managers and Clients:
- Provides Client, Account Managers with an estimated cost of ownership for proposed solutions and technical solution development
- Assist and collaborate with Client to provide assistance with comprehensive understanding of client requirements and pursue to solution deployment
- Supports, assist account management team, sales specialist to attends client calls by engaging in pre-sales related activities e.g. POC (proof of concept, demonstration, technical proposal development)
- Works with Client to present to client the Technical solutions and creates a greater understanding of the company service offerings and capabilities
- Ensures the proposed Technical solution is comprehensively integrated, operationally sound deliverable, complying the predefined quality and best practices standards and is feasible for delivery delivered within allowable time and cost and meets business requirements
- Works with the assigned subject matter resources to plan, cost, price, and document the Business Process and or Technical solution
- Provides assistance in resolving issues that are pertinent to the Business Process and or Technical solution development
- Actively participates in pursuit leadership team
- Ensures identified risks have a mitigation plan
- Ensures hand-off of Assumptions, Issues Risk, and Action Items to delivery teams upon closure of the deal
- Ensures the Solution Development Process is followed. Any issues raised are tracked and brought to closure.
- Assists Client in Business Process and or Technical content of client-facing documents
- Executes hand-over of the Technical solution to MS support teams with the official Client acknowledge technical project documentation
- Provides feedback to Service Line offering and management on the usability of the tools, templates, procedures, sales readiness, new capabilities, etc.
- Chance to join oversea training and oversea company trip
- 15 Annual leave along with other special leaves
- Company allowances: Mobile, Dental care, Optical,…
- Medical, Social, Healthcare, Accident Insurance according to the Labor Code