California Fitness & Yoga Centers
"CHÚNG TÔI MUỐN CHỨNG MINH RẰNG ĐỂ CÓ ĐƯƠC CUỘC SỐNG TỐT VÀ LÀNH MẠNH HƠN, BẠN KHÔNG NHẤT THIẾT PHẢI TUÂN THEO KỶ LUẬT THÉP HOẶC PHẢI HY SINH; THAY VÀO ĐÓ, CHỈ CẦN ĐƯA VÀO LỐI SỐNG CỦA MÌNH... Chi tiết
Store Operations Associate - HN & HCM
Mô tả Công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
TheStore Operations Associate is responsible for helping stores deliver world-class customer experience by maintaining merchandising, pricing & signage display standards as well as handling and monitoring all in-store stock levels and storage. Driven by a high-performance analytical culture, he contributes to the company’s results by:
- Upholding the standards for merchandise display across all sections of the store;
- Ensuring all merchandise is accurately priced and tagged by coordinating with Merch and Marketing teams;
- Rolling out all campaigns and promotions’ visual packages in accordance with Campaign plan;
- Managing store inventory levels, controlling storage and leading the replenishment and freight process.
REPORTS TO: Store Sales Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES& CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A.40% - Controlling Merchandising and Pricing Display
1) Ensure store and merchandise display according to Visual Merchandising and company standards.
2) Ensure all items are correctly priced and tagged; provide pricing updated during store weekly meetings.
3) Work with Merch and Marketing teams to roll out all campaigns and visual packages in a timely manner.
4) Maintain cleanliness and normal operations of the store and work with necessary teams to make it happen.
B. 50% - Monitoring Storage and Inventory Levels
1) Work with Operations team to maximize storage room utilization and setup in/outbound processes.
2) Perform daily stock counts, record stock movements in and out of the store and issue report to home office.
3) Consolidate & issue replenishment requests and oversee the process of inbounding and storage of the same.
4) Schedule outbound stock movements and oversee the shipment of the same.
5) Control and sign-off on all in-store stock movements from storage room to store and vice versa.
6) Implement and lead key processes to control inventory shrink and avoid stock losses.
D. 10% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve processes, customer interactions; proactively take part of projects or plans implemented by the Store Manager.
2) Seek self-improvement by constantly reading on, discussing and proposing to line managers and peers new processes, ideas or perspectives
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in store operations, retail operations or other relevant industries.
- Quick to find solutions to problems on the go.
- Familiarity with sports, fashion or clothing trends. Previous experience in the field is a plus.
- Proven experience at planning and implementation of processes.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- Willing to work long hours and flexible schedule (including weekend and holidays).
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 Năm