California Fitness & Yoga Centers
"CHÚNG TÔI MUỐN CHỨNG MINH RẰNG ĐỂ CÓ ĐƯƠC CUỘC SỐNG TỐT VÀ LÀNH MẠNH HƠN, BẠN KHÔNG NHẤT THIẾT PHẢI TUÂN THEO KỶ LUẬT THÉP HOẶC PHẢI HY SINH; THAY VÀO ĐÓ, CHỈ CẦN ĐƯA VÀO LỐI SỐNG CỦA MÌNH... Chi tiết
Store Sales Manager
Mô tả Công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Store SalesManager is a key piece in driving the company’s objectives by driving sales performance, customer satisfaction and inventory shrink results at store level. Creating a strong high-performance sales culture at his location(s), he focuses on driving the team on the ground to maximize the company’s opportunities results by:
- Achievingsales targets by training the team and monitoring the team’s performance closely;
- Leading the hiring process for all store-level positions and managing budget & payroll;
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure fundamentals (price competitiveness and stock) are met;
- Ensuring top CX is delivered by setting up efficient and customer-friendly processes at store level.
REPORTS TO: Area Sales Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES& CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 50% - Driving Sales Performance
1) Sales Planning: plan in-store activities, product mix and staff targets in order to achieve sales targets.
2) Performance Monitoring: review KPIs, create a monitoring system and act on deviations from target.
3) Marketing & Merch Coordination: work with relevant teams to ensure the implementation and roll out of campaigns is done in a timely manner and drives maximum impact on customers.
4) Fundamentals check: ensure Pricing Competitiveness & ATP are constantly within target levels.
5) Sales Channels Development: work with PT and GX location managers to ensure targets for their channel is met. Escalate to top management disagreements or needs for improved incentive structures.
B. 30% - Streamlining Processes and Store Logistics
1) Floor operations: define and oversee process flow and coordination of floor teams (sales and ops).
2) Storage processes: define, oversee and fine tune storage and stock disbursement to floor.
3) Inventory planning: request needed inventory, raise replenishment requests and cross-store stock movements.
4) Shrink initiatives: lead the implementation and performance of shrink initiatives within store.
C. 20% - Building a Reliable Team
1) Recruitment: identify pressing gaps and recruit ‘A Players’ who are capable of taking the team to next level.
2) Payroll management: keep track of staff roster, sign-off on all incentive calculations and monitor payments.
3) Training & Development: work with Area Sales Manager to create and deliver comprehensive Sales and Customer Management training programs to store staff. Enforce 26 week onboarding.
4) Succession Planning: coach key staff in the aspects of store management and build a candidates for succession.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree from top school, preferably in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, Marketing).
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experienceas a Store Manager or 5 years in retail sales.
- Quantitative, with proven ability to create insights and actions from comprehensive datasets.
- Deep understanding of sports industry, fashion or clothing trends. Previous experience in the field is a plus.
- Proven experience planning, cross-department projects and hands on implementation.
- Passionate about developing and mentoring a team of 5 or more.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- Demonstrated success in a directly relevant role.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 3 Năm