Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
• Perform duties assigned below:
• Responsible for the management of Civil/Structural team members
• Undertake structural calculations and analysis and produce safe, economic, efficient and buildable designs.
• Liaise with and provide engineering advice to the project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, and clients as required.
• Liaise with CAD Manager regarding drafter training for REVIT
• Produce structural design briefs, documents, reports and specifications.
• Liaise with contractors, undertake site inspection duties and assist to resolve construction phase related problems.
• Degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering.
• Be a licensed Structural Engineer, or possess at least equivalent Chartered or Registered Engineering accreditation and membership from a Professional Engineering Institution in another country.
• Years of experience:
• A minimum of 4 years experience leading Civil/Structural Engineering teams within a multinational organisation.
• Advanced knowledge of Structural Engineering Analysis & Design software packages (preferably ETABS, SAFE, RAPT, SPACEGASS, PLAXIS or SAP 2000) as well as CAD and general office software packages.
• Site inspection or supervision experience on building and/or infrastructure construction projects.
• Advanced knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards.
• Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.