- Report to: General Director
- Working time: Monday - Saturday
- Report submit: Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Provide effective supervision of daily operations of QC department and ensure maintenance of company quality policy;
- Organise and attendance at production meeting to review product specifications.
- Identify causes and corrective actions for production problems found during inspection.
- Ensure size and other specifications for manufacturing are adhered to, and production/fit is in-line with approval samples.
- Review and update profiles for existing and prospective vendor/ factory to confirm that these accurately reflect resource capability and compliance with Code of Conduct and Country of Origin regulations.
- Travel to the factories of sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Initial potential sub-contractor and supplier facility audit for determination of quality capability, strengths and weaknesses;
- Work with sub-contractor and supplier QC teams, undertaking random audits for quality and compliance with specification, sub-contractor and supplier QC-team training, provision of reports and feedback to the Management.
- Application of statistical reporting and analysis of the performance of sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Establish and implement quality-improvement plan with sub-contractors and follow-up;
- Update Specification sheets to reflect clients’ changes in requirement as required;
- Coach internal company QC staffs for technical and procedural guidance.
- Ensure all QC procedures and requirements are communicated to all Sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure corrective actions are implemented and continued until closure for all major quality issues that arise. Ensure corrective actions address the correct problem, specific outlined and effective at preventing reoccurrence.
- Perform additional QC duties as necessary to meet corporate requirements
* Location: Đồng Nai, Bình Dương