Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
• Sales plans and demands:
- Consolidate and review sales forecast with Sales and Product Marketing
- Review promotional plans with Sales and Product Marketing
- Update forecast into uplift template to regional HQ detailing intended quantity, SKU, customer delivery schedule and order status to regional HQ.
• Manage Demand and supply planning system master data
- Review with regional HQ on replenishment model to ensure the correctness of product life cycle, product hierarchy, lead-time information and forecast method
- Review recommendation by product marketing and revise replenishment model on regular basis to ensure optimum purchase
• Product Life cycle Management
- Updating and maintenance of database on product life cycle
- For spare parts models going to be EOL, continuous hi-light to relevant work team and to come out with final purchase quantity six months before EOL date
• Inventory Management
- Prepare daily inventory status report including open purchase order to regional HQ.
- Work closely with order management to ensure supersede parts allocation and old parts management
- Prepare inventory aging report, review, analyze and provide action plan for long aging items.
- Follow up and update status of long aging, excess and obsolete inventories.
- Control, discuss aged stock consumption plan with Sales team
• Cost management
- Consolidate the monthly logistic cost, and report to management
- Execute initiatives to optimize cost such as price negotiation with 3PL, logistics network optimization and other possible activities
• Purchasing Management (Orders, deliveries activities, pricing)
・Unviersity Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management
・Experiences in same industries of printing/ photocopy machines is referable
・Experiences in foreign companies/Japanese companies
・Strong communication by English (TOEIC 600)
・Hard-working, honest, willing to learn
・Team working spirit and long term job oriented
・Salary range: 1,500 - 2,000 USD
・13th bonus; salary reveiwed every year; Commission for sales once in a quarter
・Transportation, meal and business trip allowance; OT
・Monthly staff party + Birthday celebrating
・Full benefits as Vietnam Labourlaw
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.