Our client is a Vietnamese company in toys import and distribution industry. We are seeking potential candidates for TRADE MARKETING MANAGER position.
Location: Dist 1, HCMC
Working hour: 9:00~17:30 Mon-Fri
We are looking forward to receiving your applications. Thank you!
- Develop and implement annual Trade Marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives.
- Key areas of focus for in-stores initiatives implementation (which are aligned with Senior Brand Manager and Sales team) will be product availability, brand visibility, marketing trade promotion, distribution improvement program, retailers.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and Design team for planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions, product communication.
- Manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Support the sales team in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- Market intelligence tracking by understanding customer insights, channel/trade needs and motivation; keep tracking competitor movement, market trends and events, updating prices and trade margins regularly to sharpen and ensure trade programs are in line with market requirements.
- Ensure that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly conducting secret shopper programs and visiting venue managers and owners.
- Salary range: 1500~2000 USD Gross or Negotiate.
- 13th month salary and bonus acorrding to company policy.
- Probation salary from 90%; tax and insurance from 75% or negotiate.
- Personal phone and taxi card provided.
- Annual leave 12 days/ year; annual salary review.