- University (related majors)
- Good background on human resources management;
- Sound knowledge/experience on staff development;
- Understanding in Competency Development, TNA, Training Plan & Budget, Posttraining evaluation and monitoring.
3. Capabilities / Skills:
- Analysis, details and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Cooperative mind and teamwork spirit
- Good at presentation
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment coupled with initiative and in an organized manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of personnel.
4. Job experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Training and Development
- 3 years of experience in the equivalent position (FMCG, Manufacturing)
5. Personal qualification:
- Proactive, ready to face the challenge and ready to learn new knowledge
- Loyalty with organization where rendering the service
- Confidentiality commitment.
6. Other requirements:
- Proficient in Vietnamese and English Communication (Speaking and written)
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, excel, PowerPoint,...