Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
We are looking for Project Managers who are strongly desired to develop the career path in the Professtional Project Management. The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing the Software Development team and managing the development process of the software projects. We offer the projects in IoT, Embedded and R&D-related. We offer the various scale of projects including small with 5 members to big with 50++ members.
- To manage software development project including but not limited to estimation, planning, scope management, resource management, risk management, quality management
- To co-ordinate with the project stackholders to drive the projects to success and to comply with the CMMi/ISO standards
- To organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities
- To produce activity reports for all operations of the team (daily, monthly, weekly & ad-hoc).
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
· COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
· Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
· Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
· Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
· F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- University degree, preferably in IT field
- At least 5 years of working experience with 2 years or more working as Team Leader/Project Manager
- Have practice in dealing with customer
- Mastered at least one project management methodology and is familiar with others (Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall…)
- Experience of at least one software development lifecycle and is familiar with others
- Master of at least one software development estimation method
- Project management, Problem solving skills
- Proactive, can do attitude and eager to learn
- High sense of organization and responsibility
- Strong at Interpersonal skill, able to work independently
- Be familiar with the project management tools
- Have practice in IoT, Cloud or Embedded projects is a plus
- Fluent Japanese in both verbal and writing skills (equivalent to N2 or more).
- English is big plus
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.