Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
• Prepare monthly tax reports and year-end tax report, statistics report, financial report and other reports in compliance with Vietnamese Law
• Key in all of daily transaction to accounting software, post month end closing.
• Issue red invoice.
• Check all of payment vouchers and prepare all of cash and bank transfers.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Regularly communicate with tax authorities and other regulatory institutes.
- Salary package: competitive and negotiable
- Salary review: 2 times/ year and annual bonus based on performance.
- Lunch & parking allowance
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter.
- Sport activities: Football, swimming, badminton etc. (Company sponsor)
+ Education: Bachelor degree in Economic or Accounting/Finance
• At least 2 years’ experience in the same position
• Has good knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations
• Able to write and speak English, Japanese is a plus.
• Able to use MS office and accounting software
• Having Chief Accountant Certificate is a plus
+ Soft Skills:
- Be able to read and Verbal in English
- Good communication skill
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding at software development processes
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.