Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Our client is a American company looking for a potiential candidate for warehouse Operation Executive. The detail of this job as follow:
• Make background for suitable and compliant warehouses in order to encourage the development in the company
• Supervise to assure the environment and cargo be in good condition with minimal shrinkage
• Manage the warehouse and do timely stock-takes
• Reply as soon as possible when any potiential problem(regarding safety, warehouse and cargo condition) happens
• Take responsibility for the fullfillment of all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) activities in the warehouse
• Control the implementation of cargo receipt as well as contact with various external and internal parties to ensure the smooth release of cargo to customers
• Contact with warehouse stevedores to make sure the cargo weightings to be accurate when receiving and releasing cargo
• Connect with warehouse operator/owner to reach maximum utilization of warehouse space
• Coordinate with commercial and trade execution team to achieve good operations
• Make daily report and update cargo inventory report about the actual weight received and delivered
• Supply and update the lastest information regarding vessel line-up and competitors’ activities at site
• Any other tasks as assigned
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in warehouse
• Know about agriculture cargo storage
• Certificate in English and good proficiency in English language
• Work independently and handle with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, studious...
• Strong convincing skill
• Candidate will have a plus if having experience in agriculture industry and the various agriculture commodities is a plus or know about import clearance for agriculture commodities
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.