- Minimum 2 years .NET MVC development work experience in creative department.
- This position requires skills in ASP.NET, MS SQL, MVC, and AJAX, REST API.
- Make and meet commitments. Customer Orientation.
- Knowledge of building backend services for mobile app
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Well compensation package based on performance and value creation
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on experience and capability
- Exciting annually company trip & project close team outing
- Additional health care policy for employees and family (based on level)
- Great opportunities for improving skills, language and career at a fast growing company.
- International, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Opportunities to work with talent people and deliver the best product to improve health for humanity.
POSITIVE Team with lots of FUN & CHILLs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing...), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies...)
- Happy Events: Birthday, Pizza Party, X-mas, Halloween and Full Moon Festival...
- Company Events: Quarterly Event, Year End Party, Yearly Company Trip and Other Occationally Events/BBQ...
We care about your HEALTH
- VBI Health-care packages
- Annual Health-care checkup