1. Business development:
- Target new clients, take action on new business opportunity, to bring MSIG products to new clients and businesses
- Report and analysis
2. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
- To execute risk survey at client’s site as basic for offering quotation
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
4. Business Administration:
- To report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
· to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
· to follow up any pending claim cases;
· to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
· to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
· to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
· to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with Human Resource Department for Human Resource issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on MSIG’s business activities;
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company
· University Graduation
· English fluency.
· Strong marketing sense.
· Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
· Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
· Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
Marketing and sales background.
· Applying Technical knowledge
· Being Ethical and Compliant
· Collaborative Relationships
· Communicating with impact
· Customer Focus
· Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
· Driving Results
· Managing Execution
· Problem Solving