4 - 6 Years
- Internal Audit reports;
- Inspectors’ Meeting materials;
- Internal Audit’s self-assessment;
- IA manual and / or procedural guidelines;
- Other reports as required by Group or regulators.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Preferably fluent in English.
- Good grounding in concepts of corporate management, risk management, controls and auditing.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Good knowledge of IT functions, controls and technologies.
- Good inter-personal and people management skills.
- Tertiary qualification;
- Membership of professional bodies preferably in insurance, accounting or auditing.
- At least 5 years of working following graduated major; or at least 3 years of working as auditor / accountant / inspector.
- Big 4 auditing experience in a senior position is a plus;
Exposure in insurance industry, preferably general insurance.
- Applying Technical Knowledge
- Being Ethical & Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with Impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct Reports & Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
- Building Effective Teams
- Managerial Courage
- Business Acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Organisational Savvy
- Strategic Agility