Ho Chi Minh
· Identify hazardous operations and potential loss producing exposures and advise appropriate controls designed to minimize or eliminate the exposure;
· Risk assessment for underwriting;
· Monitor and follow up risk improvement recommendations;
· Alert about unacceptable risks;
· Development and presentation of training sessions for internal and external customers as needed; provide guidance/support to other risk surveyors when necessary;
· Conduct periodical re-surveys at appropriate intervals;
· Provide technical input on claims including the review of claims reports and site visits to identify areas for claims mitigation and recommendations for improvement based on current risk engineering practices, policies and lessons learned;
· Co-operate with MSIG Holdings Asia and/or MSI Japan in cases of risk containing unusual features or which are exceptionally large or hazardous, which are beyond knowledge and experience or which needs additional consideration and advice;
· Keep abreast of developments in surveying techniques, improved technologies in manufacturing processes, risk protections and other information relevant to the efficient performance of the job;
· Execute other office work as required by the Company.
· University Graduation in technical.
· Good at English.
· Good knowledge about chemical, civil construction, fire protection system; industrial safety. Knowledge about property and engineering insurance is preferable;
· Understanding interview techniques;
· Good communication skills (both written and oral);
· Initiative, time management and ability to function both independently and as an integral member of the client service team.
· Working experiences in technical or safety inspection work in construction sites, manufacturing plants.
· 2 years of relevant experiences; experience in risk surveyor in insurance industry is preferred.
· Applying Technical knowledge
· Being Ethical and Compliant
· Collaborative Relationships
· Communicating with impact
· Customer Focus
· Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
· Driving Results
· Managing Execution
· Problem Solving
Ho Chi Minh