20679 - Career Advisor - English Speaking Job
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ 400 - 450 USD|
|Deadline to apply||16/07/2021|
|Experience||1 - 0 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
Position: Career Advisor - English Speaking Job
Job Code: 20679
§ Search suitable candidates by using internal resources.
§ Calling existed Candidate List to update their working status
§ Maintain strong relationships among candidates, by strategically controlling the action to keep contacting them by utilizing the database system
§ Deeply understand the candidates through interviews. Not only "knowing" them but "understanding" them by asking from several aspects about their job and career.
§ Consult and advise the candidate how to maximize the possibility to reach success in their life, by providing the job market tendency and information.
§ Provide the suitable job order info for the candidates, and if you believe it would be a good opportunity for them, motivate and convince the candidate to apply
§ Share the full information of the candidates with the RAs (Recruiting Advisor team) and contribute with them to create opportunity for the candidates so that they get chance to be interviewed.
§ Support the candidate during the whole recruitment process.
§ Cooperate with RAs so that both Candidate side and Client side will be satisfied in the job seeking/recruitment.
§ Not limited to only above, but also implement any kinds of activities to realize the purpose written in the top.
- Working location: District 3, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 400 – 450 USD
- Gender: Any
- Age: 25-30
- Educational Background: Bachelor degree or above
- Language : English : Intermediate Level (For communication with Japanese Sales Members)
+ Has at least 1 years experience as Recruiter or Recruitment Staff in Manufacturing/Construction/Logistics Company ; OR
+ Has at least 6 months working experience as Recruitment Consultant
· Highly ambitious to achieve the target (possess target-oriented mind)
· Willing to enjoy working in a rapid-changing environment, and in a high intensity condition
· Has the sense of client-oriented, mind and thought
· Has working experience in Japanese Company
· Get familiar with Micro-Management Style (Check KPI daily & weekly)
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!