Ho Chi Minh
Position: Senior Career Advisor - Japanese Speaking Job
Job Code: 20679
Report to: Vietnamese Career Advisor Assistant Manager
Belongs to HCM JP CA Team (do Japanese speaking Job Orders)
Contribute to the job-seeking candidates by providing them better chance to develop themselves and give advice to let them think more deeply about their career
§ Search suitable candidates by using internal resources.
§ Calling existed Candidate List to update their working status
§ Maintain strong relationships among candidates, by strategically controlling the action to keep contacting them by utilizing the database system
§ Deeply understand the candidates through interviews. Not only "knowing" them but "understanding" them by asking from several aspects about their job and career.
§ Consult and advise the candidate how to maximize the possibility to reach success in their life, by providing the job market tendency and information.
§ Provide the suitable job order info for the candidates, and if you believe it would be a good opportunity for them, motivate and convince the candidate to apply
§ Share the full information of the candidates with the RAs (Recruiting Advisor team) and contribute with them to create opportunity for the candidates so that they get chance to be interviewed.
§ Support the candidate during the whole recruitment process.
§ Cooperate with RAs so that both Candidate side and Client side will be satisfied in the job seeking/recruitment.
§ Not limited to only above, but also implement any kinds of activities to realize the purpose written in the top.
- Working location: District 1, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30(Mon - Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 400–650USD
- Gender: Any
- Age: 25-30
- Educational Background: Bachelor degree or above
- Language : English OR Japanese : Intermediate Level (For communication with Japanese Sales Members)
+ Has at least 1 years experience in Recruitment Consultant
+ Has experience in consulting job opportunities to Japanese speaking Candidates
· Highly ambitious to achieve the target (possess target-oriented mind)
· Willing to enjoy working in a rapid-changing environment, and in a high intensity condition
· Has the sense of client-oriented, mind and thought
· Has working experience in Japanese Company
· Get familiar with Micro-Management Style (Check KPI daily & weekly)
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Ho Chi Minh